ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification
ITIL® is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL® is a best practice framework that has been drawn from both the public and private sectors & describes how IT resources should be organized to deliver business value, documenting the processes, functions and roles of IT Service Management (ITSM).
About ITIL® Qualification and Examination
ITIL® Foundation Qualification
The ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate in IT service Management is targeted at Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
IT professionals who are working within an organization that practices ITIL® and who need to be informed about – and contribute to – service improvement.
The purpose of the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITIL® terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL® practices for service management.
ITIL® 4 Foundation Examination
- Closed Book Exam
- Multiple Choice – 40 Questions
- 60 Minutes
- 65% needed to Pass ( 26 out of 40 )
Syllabus of ITIL® 4 Foundation
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL Guiding Principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices
- Understand 7 ITIL practices