We have starting A-CSM | Advanced Certified Scrum Master Training batches with Classroom as well as VIRTUAL CLASSROOM [ZOOM CALL].
Call us to on 7710033016 or 8291749529 to know more
Advanced CSM | Adanced Certified Scrum Master Certification
Globally Recognized Advanced level Scrum Master Certification which dives deeper into Facilitation, Coaching and advanced practitioner concepts:
OBJECTIVE OF THE A-CSM CERTIFICATION
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills.
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace.
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional.
- Have a current Certified Scrum Master™ Certification (CSM™)
- Have at least 12 months of experience within the last 5 years relevant to the Scrum Master role
- Participant should attend the classroom or virtual-classroom training by a CST.
- Participate in all the exercises and complete all the class assignments
- CST should be convinced that you have fulfilled the learning objectives.
- After you complete the A-CSM training and CST is convinced, you will be asked to accept the A-CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- You demonstrate by updating the experience on your Scrum Alliance Profile
- Once you accept the agreement, you will be A-CSM certified.
WHY DO A-CSM WHEN YOU ARE CSM CERTIFIED?
- CSM was about Scrum Framework and how Scrum is applied in a complex world
- CSPO was about fundamentals of Product Management and Product Owner
- Advanced CSM is about Scrum Master competencies
- Advanced CSM dives deeper into the advanced concepts such as Facilitation techniques, Coaching models, running Agile Transformations, Scaling Agile for larger products or larger organization
- Advanced CSM is the next level to become a Certified Scrum Professional. Once you become a CSP, then you are eligible to apply as a Coach (CEC or CTC) or as a Trainer (CST).