PUBLIC – CLASSROOM & VIRTUAL TRAINING (PAID PARTICIPANT):
This will include registrant to any of EPMC’s scheduled public classes, and where the registrant has already paid for the class. All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email.
A) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY CUSTOMER
- Cancellation request received within 24 to 48 hours of registration would be offered a full refund.
- Cancellation request received less than ten (7) calendar days before the training would be offered a refund after deducting processing charge of 20%.
- Cancellations 1-3 days prior to class and no-shows (except for Medical or national emergency condition) would not be offered a refund. Reschedule requests will be based at discretion of EPMC.
- Reschedule requests received ten (10) calendar days before the training would be credited to a future training date.
- Reschedules received with in less than ten (10) days to the training would be credited to a future training but with an additional payment of 10% (Course fee) as reschedule charge. (except for Medical or national emergency condition).
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not notify, cancel or do not attend, you would not be offered a refund or reschedule
- All Refunds will be made by the same mode as the payment was made.
B) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY EPMC
- EPMC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You are advised to consult a EPMC Training Coordinator prior to making any travel arrangements for a training.
- EPMC is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements.
- Registrants would not be charged for the training and would be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per the wish of the registrant.