We have starting A-CSPO | Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner Training batches with Classroom as well as VIRTUAL CLASSROOM [ZOOM CALL].
Call us to on 7710033016 or 8291749529 to know more
Advanced CSPO | Adanced Certified Scrum Product Owner Certification
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner Certification which is designed for experienced Product Owners who want to excel in their role and drive even greater value for their teams and organizations
OBJECTIVE OF THE A-CSPO CERTIFICATION
- Mastering Advanced Product Backlog Management: Discover how to create and maintain a clear, concise, and actionable Product Backlog that aligns with your product vision.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Collaboration: Gain essential skills to engage stakeholders, customers, and development teams effectively.
- Advanced Release Planning: Learn how to create reliable release plans to ensure your product’s success.
- Product Strategy and Road mapping: Learn to align your product vision with business goals and adapt to market changes, ensuring your product remains competitive and delivers value.
- Agile Leadership and Continuous Improvement: Discover the art of servant leadership and how it enhances your role as a Product Owner.
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results.
- Hold a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified A-CSPO educational offering to gain techniques that expand into managing stakeholders, product discovery, and advanced Product Backlog management.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- You will be asked to accept the A-CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Product Owner (within the past five years).
Why do A-CSPO CERTIFICATION when you are CSPO certified
- CSPO was about fundamentals of Product Management and Product Owner
- Advanced CSPO is about Product Owner competencies
- Advanced CSPO dives deeper so you learn advanced skills to help you consistently deliver value and improve as product owner.
- The course covers concepts around managing multiple initiatives and stakeholders, knowing how to turn a vision into a plan, How to deliver the most value to the business.
- Advanced CSPO is the next level to become a Certified Scrum Professional. Once you become a CSP, then you are eligible to apply as a Coach (CEC or CTC) or as a Trainer (CST).
ABOUT A-CSPO EVALUATION
- Participant should attend the classroom or virtual-classroom training by a CST
- Participate in all the exercises and complete all the class assignments
- CST should be convinced that you have fulfilled the learning objectives
- After you complete the A-CSPO training and CST is convinced, you will be asked to accept the A-CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile
- You demonstrate by updating the experience on your Scrum Alliance Profile
- Once you accept the agreement, you will be A-CSPO certified.