We at Effective PMC Pvt. Ltd referred as EPMC, are committed to processing data in accordance with the GDPR Guidelines.
Here we describe & aims to Inform candidates on the data we need from them and the way we will use it.
- Personal information provided through the EPMC site, may be used and disclosed to other entities and/or business partners in the operation of the EPMC site, in order to provide products and services requested and for marketing and promotional purposes. EPMC will not sell, rent, or lease any individually identifiable information to others without your permission.
- This policy applies to all personal data processed by EPMC.
- The Responsible Person shall take responsibility for the EPMC ongoing compliance with this policy.
Source of Data we collect:
We will collect your personal details of the participant or candidate or aspirants from below sources:
- Asking them to fill out a contact form on our website
- Reference from existing students or customers
- A call from them directly enquiring about our courses.
Data we capture
We capture and record below details about participant or candidate or aspirants from above sources:
- Person’s name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Mailing Address
- Convenient time to call or communicate.
Process the Data we collect:
We will process or use the candidate data for the below mentioned activities:
- For communicating information about our courses to you from time to time.
- Keep the record about your registration for Audit purposes
- To issue Invoice against your name for the payment tone to us for availing our courses
- Demonstrate that we have taken consent for the data
- When you call us directly enquiring about our courses, a verbal consent to contact you will be sought and recorded in our crm tool “Zoho”
- When you to fill out a contact form on our website, it will be considered as your consent to process or record the data with us
- In case we receive a reference from existing students or customers, we will communicate with you over the phone, a verbal consent to contact you will be sought and recorded in our CRM tool “Zoho”. If you decline the request the said details of non communication further will also be recorded in our CRM tool.
Whether we will share Personal Data with third party
Only In case student needs to undergo an exam process, we will share your Name and email id of registered participants with Exam Institute (PeopleCert) for Exam registration process.
How Long we store Personal Data
- We will store your data until we receive your “Unsubscribe” request thru email from the candidate
- If candidate has registered for any of our courses then we will maintain their registration details indefinitely for verification and audit.
- The right of access – Candidate have the right to access their personal data (e.g. data that is about you) that we hold. To request access to candidate’s personal data, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to rectification – If candidate think that the data we hold about you is incorrect, tell us so we can correct it. Candidate can do this by emailing us on email@example.com or contacting through our support numbers.
The right to erasure – Candidate have the right to request that we remove their data. We will do so, provided the Candidate has not registered for any course with us. You can do this by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting through our support numbers.
RIGHT TO CHANGE PRIVACY STATEMENT
EPMC may change this Privacy Statement at any time. Notice of any new or revised Privacy Statement, as well as the location of the new or revised statement, will be posted on the Site for at least Thirty (30) days after the change. It is the obligation of users returning to the Site to learn of changes to the Privacy Statement since their last visit. Any change to this Privacy Statement shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made.