What is (PMI-ACP)® Certification? Why do I require it?
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It will make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers.
The PMI-ACP® is the fastest growing certification of PMI®, and it’s no wonder. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts.
It spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)® needs you to document 2000 hours (12 months) of experience on Projects. In addition you will need to document 1500 hours (8 months) of working on basic practices of Agile.
- Diploma or Degree holder
- 21 hours contact class
- After completion of our course, we will help you document the experience correctly.
- Also you would already have used a few of the best practices of AGILE in your day-to-day life even now. After doing our course you will yourself realize that you can document AGILE experience without really working on a end-to-end AGILE project
- Generally, if you have about 2 years (20 months) of experience, you will be eligible to appear for PMI-ACP® examination.
Advantages of (PMI-ACP)® Certification
- PMI-ACP® combines SCRUM framework and other Software Engineering techniques on Agile such as DSDM, EXTREME PROGRAMMING, LEAN etc.
- PMI-ACP® Practitioners can demonstrate knowledge and commitment to this rapidly growing approach to project management.
- PMI-ACP® Practitioners demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
- Help increase your professional versatility in project management tools and techniques.
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing offerings based only on exams or training
- Grow faster in your career. Get better roles
(PMI-ACP)® Exam Pattern
- 120 Questions – 50% of them on Agile Processes and 50% on Agile Tools and Techniques
- Passing marks are around 65-70% depending on the complexity of the examination that you get
- You have to appear for the exam in a Prometric Center
- Exam fee is $435 for a member and $495 for a non-member