What is DevOps?
DevOps (a clipped compound of “software DEVelopment” and “information technology OPerationS”) is a term used to refer to a set of practices that emphasize the collaboration and communication of both software developers and information technology (IT) professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes. It aims at establishing a culture and environment, where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably.
Our approach is to give you quality training and leave it to you to choose the certification. Visit the following pages to understand the various certification options, the details of our DevOps Training in Mumbai
Our Faculty covers various aspects of DevOps during this training such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Demo of a CI/CD chain using Jenkins, Selenium, Cucumber, Docker etc and makes the class a right combination of theory and practicals.
Schedule of DevOps Training
The options available for Devops Certification are many. This article describes only the famous certification options.
DevOps Certification Options
- DevOps Master by EXIN Holding B.V.
Who should do the DevOps certification?
- DevOps certification need to be done by practicing project managers, scrum masters and product owners to evaluate the knowledge they have on advanced agile aspects
- Solution Architects should know what solutions to propose if DevOps is adopted – this would involve differences in the way they look at the product.
- Business Analysts need to understand the Product Owner role in the Agile methodology hence Product Owner Agile certification may add value to the Business Analyst.
- Senior Management should know the basics of DevOps and Agile. Hence DevOps certifications will add immense value to the Senior Management
What factors should you consider while doing DevOps Certifications?
- One must first pay attention to the intention of doing the DevOps certification. Is it fundamentals, is it getting to know as a leadership or manager or is it practicing tools?
- Cost is another major factor.
- Acceptability in a job market. Most certificates mentioned above are acceptable in the job market.
- Reimbursement from your company.
- At the end, I must say that one must focus on building depth in any subject regardless of any certifications that you may have on your resume
DevOps Training in Mumbai is conducted by our faculty Ms. Archana Shinde. Archana has 15+ years of experience in IT field and has conducted more than 50 training workshops. Our DevOps Training in Mumbai focuses on learning rather than just a certification. Archana conducts various exercises, conducts games and makes the class very interesting.